Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Warriors SUPER EDITION: Redstar's Dream BOOK COVER


NOTE: This is fan-made by me! I do not own the idea of "Warriors" Erin Hunter does.

Hey guys! One of my friends (Honeyfur)started making her own fan-made warriors book called,Rising Dawn, and she used one of my ideas (SnowClan) to make a new fan-made Warrior Cats book, SnowClan's Destiny. I decided to help write and so did my other friend. So now (Just like Erin Hunter) The 3 of us take turns writing the chapters of the book.

Now I had another idea to create a new book in mind. This one, Redstar's Dream! My friend convinced me to write this by myself because the ideas are made up all by me and that she also writes the book Rising Dawn by herself. I agreed and now I'm finished with two chapters already! There are still more books to come!

~Cherrystem

PLEASE DO NOT ASK HOW I MADE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment